Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones and mp3 players (1.2m) by InCarCables.
- Connect your iPod, iPhone 5, 4G(S), 3G(S) or mp3 player to your car or home stereo! Take your tunes on the move!
- Premium quality cable with 24k gold plated 3.5mm plugs + low loss wire core – to ensure great sound quality.
- Durable design with solid, moulded connectors. Ergonomically designed and easy to hold. Will not fall apart like cheaper cables.
- 1.2m in length (our most popular size). Other lengths and stepped design cable available on Amazon – search InCarCables Ltd.
- Excellent Amazon feedback in UK and USA, see below! Click on pictures above to see the quality of this cable. Comes with helpful instructions and tips for use!
InCarCables 1.2m Aux-In Cable
This cable connects your iPod, iPhone, mp3 player or smartphone to your car (or home) stereo via the aux input socket. This allows you to listen to your music from the iPod through your car's stereo system with excellent sound quality. The cables also allow you to connect music players or laptops to speakers or your home stereo! For compatibility see below.
If you are concerned about quality, look at this item's feedback below! You can also click on our pictures at the top of this page to enlarge.
This cable length (1.2m) is our most popular size, ideal for DJ's sat anywhere in the car!
The cables have a robust design with dual moulded, ergonomically designed connecters, made from quality touch plastic. This means they last longer, are easy to hold and are durable enough for usage in the car and at home.
The cables have 24k gold plated 3.5mm plugs and a low loss wire core to ensure great sound quality that lasts. All cables are made without the use of hazardous substances and are RoHS compliant.
The cables are compatible with car or home stereos which have a 3.5mm aux input fitted (see pictured input above). Many cars now have these inputs fitted as standard – they look like headphone sockets and are normally located in the stereo unit, glove box, armrest or centre console. If you are not sure about compatibility just send us a message.
Our cable is compatible with ALL iPods, All recent iPhones (including all iPhone 5, 4 and 3G models) and any mp3 player or smartphone with a normal headphone socket!
NOTE: If you have an iPhone or music player with a case fitted, we recommend you purchase our new thinner, stepped connector cable – to find them see the link in the 'Special Offers and Product Promotions' above!